1. How long does it take to build a website?
Depends on the individual project. However, a basic website can take between 2-4weeks, while a more complex website can take between 5+ weeks. In each case, we will keep you informed throughout the process.
2. What is the cost of a website?
Our website solutions start from as little as £795, each depending on the amount of time it takes to design and develop a custom-made website, which meets the needs of your business.
3. What is a CMS?
A CMS is a Content Management System which allows you to update your webpages on your website without need to contact us.
4. If I decide I don't want to update my own website, can you do it for me?
Of course we can! We can provide you with a range of maintenance packages to suit your business needs.
5. Do I need to purchase my own website domain name?
No. You select the domain name which is right for your business and then we do the rest for you.
6. What if I already have my own domain name?
That's simple. We will transfer your domain name to your new website completely free-of-charge.
7. Can you host my site as well as design it?
Absolutely! We provide a comprehensive hosting service.
8. I already have a website and I need it updated, can you help me?
Yes, we would be happy to look at your existing website and give you a quote for updating it.
9. Do you re-design existing websites?
Yes we do. We can re-design your site retaining your company corporate style or we can re-design to give you a complete new image.
10. What are the payment terms for the design and development of my website?
We ask for 50% to commence work and 50% on website launch. We accept Bank Transfer.